- 1 Cent
- 3 Cent
- 5 Cent
- 10 Cent
- 25 Cent
- Birds of Canada 25 Cents Coins
- Canada Day 25 Cent Coins
- Canadian Mythical Creatures 25 Cent Coins
- Canadian Province 25 Cent Coins
- CFL 25 Cent Coin and Stamp Series
- Ducks of Canada 25 Cents Coins
- Holiday 25 Cents Coins
- Millennium 25 Cent Coins
- NHL Hockey 25 Cent Coins
- Olympic Mascot 25 Cent Folders
- Olympic Vancouver 25 Cent Coins
- Predator vs. Prey 25 Cents Coins
- 50 Cent
- Butterfly Series 50 Cent Coins
- Canadian Conservation Gold 50 Cent Coins
- Canadian Sports Firsts 50 Cent Coins
- Discovering Nature 50 Cent Coins
- Folklore & Festival 50 Cent Coins
- Gold 50 Cent Coins
- Golden Flower Series 50 Cent Coins
- Lenticular Dinosaur 50 Cent Coins
- Olympic Mascot 50 Cent Coins
- NHL Hockey 50 Cent Coins
- Sport Series 50 Cent Coins
- Triangle 50 Cent Coins
- 1 Dollar
- 2 Dollar
- 3 Dollar
- 4 Dollar
- 5 Dollar
- 8 Dollar
- 10 Dollar
- Adventure Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Canadian Hockey 10 Dollar Coins
- Canoe Across Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Celebrating Canada's 150th Series 10 Dollar Coins
- Colourful Songbirds of Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Day of the Dinosaurs 10 Dollar Coins
- DC Comics™ Originals 10 Dollar Coins
- Ducks of Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- FIFA Women's World Cup 10 Dollar Coins
- Learning to Play 10 Dollar Coins
- Legendary Nature 10 Dollar Coins
- Looney Tunes™ $10 Silver Coins Series
- O Canada Series 10 Dollar Coins
- Passion to Play 10 Dollar Coins
- Reflections of Wildlife 10 Dollar Coins
- Star Trek™ 10 Dollar Coins
- 15 Dollar
- 20 Dollar
- $20 for $20
- Aircraft of the First World War Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Architectural Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Aviation Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Baby Animals Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Bald Eagle Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Big Fish 20 Dollar Coins
- Bison Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Butterflies of Canada 20 Dollar Coins
- Canadian Landscape 20 Dollar Coins
- Celebrate Baseball 20 Dollar Coins
- Crystal Series 20 Dollar Coins
- First World War Battlefront Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Forests of Canada 20 Dollar Coins
- Geometry in Art 20 Dollar Coins
- Great Lakes Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Group of Seven 20 Dollar Coins
- Iconic Superman Comic Book Covers 20 Dollar Coins
- Landscape Illusion 20 Dollar Coins
- Lighthouse 20 Dollar Coins
- Looney Tunes 20 Dollar Coins
- Lost Ships in Canadian Waters 20 Dollar Coins
- Majestic Animals Series 20 Dollar Coins
- National Parks Series 20 Dollar Coins
- National Wonders Series 20 Dollar Coins
- NHL Goalie Mask Series 20 Dollar Coins
- North American Sportfish 20 Dollar Coins
- Seven Sacred Teachings Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Star Trek™ 20 Dollar Coins
- Tall Ships Series 20 Dollar Coins
- The Migratory Birds Convention 20 Dollar Coins
- Transportation Series 20 Dollar Coins
- White-tailed Deer Series 20 Dollar Coins
- 25 Dollar
- 30 Dollar
- 50 Dollar
- 75 Dollar
- 100 Dollar
- 125 Dollar
- 150 Dollar
- 200 Dollar
- 250 Dollar
- 300 Dollar
- 350 Dollar
2018 (1918-) Canadian $25 Lest We Forget Helmet-shaped 1.5 oz Fine Silver Coin
On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month, the guns finally fell silent across the Western Front. The Armistice of 1918 signalled the end of a conflict that changed the world and claimed the lives of nine million combatants, including 66,655 Canadians. A century later, we honour the memory of all Canadians who served in the Great War with our most unusual shaped coin yet: a replica of a soldier’s Mark I steel helmet. Your coin’s extreme curvature and antique finish leave a lasting impression, especially with added engraved touches that give the helmet a realistic, battle-worn appearance—Lest We Forget.
Add a realistic re-creation of a 1916 helmet-shaped coin to your war-themed collection. Order today.
ONE OF OUR MOST UNFORGETTABLE FIRSTS: Your coin is our first extreme curvature coin is an exceptional feat of craftsmanship, with a more deeply curved surface than any other concave- or convex-shaped coin.
ONE HUNDRED YEARS LATER, CANADA HAS NOT FORGOTTEN: A century later, the Royal Canadian Mint commemorates the anniversary of the Armistice with its most unusual coin yet: a poignant symbol of remembrance shaped like the steel helmets worn by Canadian combatants in the First World War.
ANTIQUE FINISH: Your coin’s antique finish gives an appropriately aged and distressed look, while the engraved “cracks” and “markings” complete the helmet’s battle-worn appearance—a reminder of the reality of war and the hardships endured by those who fought and hoped for peace.
A POWERFUL TRIBUTE TO COURAGE AND SACRIFICE: The small-scale replica of the steel helmet worn by Canadian soldiers in the First World War is a heartfelt tribute to their legacy, echoed in the poppy-flanked words engraved along the brim: “LEST WE FORGET N’OUBLIONS JAMAIS”.
LIMITED MINTAGE: Only 6,500 coins will be made worldwide.
INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE: The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
1.5 OUNCE 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN: Your coin is GST/HST exempt!
Resembling the 1916 Mark I model worn by Canadian combatants, your combat helmet-shaped coin is the result of a careful collaboration between Royal Canadian Mint engravers and engineers. Your coin’s unprecedented, extreme curvature allows for a realistic re-creation (on a much smaller scale) of the bowl-shaped headgear issued to Canadian troops and all British Empire forces in 1916. The reverse provides a view of the top of the now-iconic steel helmet, whose battle-worn appearance is the result of engraved “cracks” and “markings” beneath the antique finish that gives it all a distressed look. Along the brim that helped protect soldiers from airborne debris, the heartfelt assurance “LEST WE FORGET N’OUBLIONS JAMAIS” is flanked by engraved poppies, while the double dates “1918” and “2018” mark the centennial of Armistice. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt engraved deep in the recessed circular crown, while the legend and face value are engraved on the brim.
2018 (1918-) Canadian $25 Lest We Forget Helmet-shaped 1.5 oz Fine Silver Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box and Certificate of Authenticity.
Face Value: $25
Composition: 99.99% Silver
Weight (g): 47.6
Diameter (mm): 52.35
Canada Post: Rotating strikes are under way
The Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) has given notice that it intends to hold rotating strikes in Victoria, Edmonton, Windsor, Toronto (GTA) and Halifax beginning after 12:01 am on Monday, October 22 (local time), and lasting 24 hours. In those areas, mail and parcels will not be delivered or picked up. Canada Post continues to operate across Canada and they will be accepting and delivering mail and parcels in all other locations.
Latest developments are posted on this page.
Coins Unlimited offers secure shipping services worldwide via Canada Post. Upon payment confirmation, orders ship from our store location within 1-2 business days.
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
Offering secure, timely shipping services from Canada Post. For more information and availability regarding delivery services to your country:
Some products are not eligible for international shipment. Also, additional restrictions may apply.