- 1 Cent
- 3 Cent
- 5 Cent
- 10 Cent
- 25 Cent
- Birds of Canada 25 Cents Coins
- Canada Day 25 Cent Coins
- Canadian Mythical Creatures 25 Cent Coins
- Canadian Province 25 Cent Coins
- CFL 25 Cent Coin and Stamp Series
- Ducks of Canada 25 Cents Coins
- Holiday 25 Cents Coins
- Millennium 25 Cent Coins
- NHL Hockey 25 Cent Coins
- Olympic Mascot 25 Cent Folders
- Olympic Vancouver 25 Cent Coins
- Predator vs. Prey 25 Cents Coins
- 50 Cent
- Butterfly Series 50 Cent Coins
- Canadian Conservation Gold 50 Cent Coins
- Canadian Sports Firsts 50 Cent Coins
- Discovering Nature 50 Cent Coins
- Folklore & Festival 50 Cent Coins
- Gold 50 Cent Coins
- Golden Flower Series 50 Cent Coins
- Lenticular Dinosaur 50 Cent Coins
- Olympic Mascot 50 Cent Coins
- NHL Hockey 50 Cent Coins
- Sport Series 50 Cent Coins
- Triangle 50 Cent Coins
- 1 Dollar
- 2 Dollar
- 3 Dollar
- 4 Dollar
- 5 Dollar
- 8 Dollar
- 10 Dollar
- Adventure Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Canadian Hockey 10 Dollar Coins
- Canoe Across Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Celebrating Canada's 150th Series 10 Dollar Coins
- Colourful Songbirds of Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Day of the Dinosaurs 10 Dollar Coins
- DC Comics™ Originals 10 Dollar Coins
- Ducks of Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- FIFA Women's World Cup 10 Dollar Coins
- Learning to Play 10 Dollar Coins
- Legendary Nature 10 Dollar Coins
- Looney Tunes™ $10 Silver Coins Series
- O Canada Series 10 Dollar Coins
- Passion to Play 10 Dollar Coins
- Reflections of Wildlife 10 Dollar Coins
- Star Trek™ 10 Dollar Coins
- 15 Dollar
- 20 Dollar
- $20 for $20
- Aircraft of the First World War Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Architectural Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Aviation Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Baby Animals Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Bald Eagle Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Big Fish 20 Dollar Coins
- Bison Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Butterflies of Canada 20 Dollar Coins
- Canadian Landscape 20 Dollar Coins
- Celebrate Baseball 20 Dollar Coins
- Crystal Series 20 Dollar Coins
- First World War Battlefront Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Forests of Canada 20 Dollar Coins
- Geometry in Art 20 Dollar Coins
- Great Lakes Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Group of Seven 20 Dollar Coins
- Iconic Superman Comic Book Covers 20 Dollar Coins
- Landscape Illusion 20 Dollar Coins
- Lighthouse 20 Dollar Coins
- Looney Tunes 20 Dollar Coins
- Lost Ships in Canadian Waters 20 Dollar Coins
- Majestic Animals Series 20 Dollar Coins
- National Parks Series 20 Dollar Coins
- National Wonders Series 20 Dollar Coins
- NHL Goalie Mask Series 20 Dollar Coins
- North American Sportfish 20 Dollar Coins
- Seven Sacred Teachings Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Star Trek™ 20 Dollar Coins
- Tall Ships Series 20 Dollar Coins
- The Migratory Birds Convention 20 Dollar Coins
- Transportation Series 20 Dollar Coins
- White-tailed Deer Series 20 Dollar Coins
- 25 Dollar
- 30 Dollar
- 50 Dollar
- 75 Dollar
- 100 Dollar
- 125 Dollar
- 150 Dollar
- 200 Dollar
- 250 Dollar
- 300 Dollar
- 350 Dollar
Payments & Transactions
Payments & Transactions Standards
Coins Unlimited greatly values our customers and we aim for an enjoyable shopping experience.
Applicable Sales Tax
Applicable taxes are calculated based on customers shipping/delivery address. All goods ship from Ontario, Canada. The following table shows applicable taxes by region:
Credit Card Statements
All purchases will be posted to credit card statements as
COINS UNLIMITED E COMM
What Payment Types Do We Accept?
Acceptable payments made directly on our online shop include all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Discover, Solo, Debit Visa, Prepaid credit cards, and PayPal (not available in the Canadian Province of Quebec).
Do I Need A PayPal Account To Checkout Using PayPal As My Payment Method?
No. PayPal's secure payment processing includes an option to Pay with Credit Card or Visa Debit. See figure below for this option.
Note: All transactions outside of Canada and the United States are better serviced using PayPal payment platform. Some international banks have yet to setup to handle address verification (AVS). Contact your credit card issuing bank for more information.
Security of Personal & Payment Information
All transactions are processed via industry standard secure encryption technology (SSL) which offers the most protection of your personal and payment information entered on this website.
All sensitive information sent between your device or desktop computer and www.coinsunlimited.ca is automatically encrypted, ensuring your personal details and credit card information is kept private. Both Coins Unlimited and PayPal protect all your information using SSL encryption technology.
We do not store any credit card details within your account or anywhere else on our website.
2-Step Credit Card Verification
To protect against fraudulent activity, all transactions are then processed through a 2-Step Credit Card Verification System:
(1) CVV or Security Code Verification - Does the security code you entered (3-digit or 4-digit) on the back (or front, in some cases) of your card match the code on file with your card issuing bank?
(2) AVS or Address Verification - Does the billing address you entered match the address on file with your card issuing bank?
If SUCCESSFUL, you will be redirected to the Thank You For Your Order Page. A receipt of your order will be sent to the email address you entered during the checkout process.
If an ERROR persists, typically this will be due to one or both of the verification steps being unable to match (1) your credit card's security code; and/or (2) your billing address on account at your card issuing bank. As a result, you will receive an onscreen notification detailing the issue and a request to check your information and retry again. Or, please use an alternative method of payment.
Common Transaction Issues
My Security Code & Billing Address Are Entered Correctly, BUT It Will Not Process
Do not keep repeating the checkout process as each attempt can result in your funds being captured at the bank level. We truly apologize for this inconvenience and encourage you to contact us immediately for further assistance.
I Have Pending Transactions On My Credit Card Statement
Upon entering your credit card details during the checkout process, your funds are captured (at the bank level) once you’ve entered your 16-digit number and expiry date correctly. This is a standard banking procedure. Due to a variety of transaction safe guards like fraud protection, address verification, etc your funds from your credit card will be placed into a pending transaction status (available for viewing online) and will be held until your card issuing bank has confirmed and posted the reversal or refund. This process is different for each credit card issuing bank and can take as little as 1 - 3 business days or as much as 7 business days.
For more information regarding a Pending Transaction, please:
(i) Contact us to verify your transaction date and current status;
(ii) Contact your credit card issuing bank to verify transaction date, current status and estimated final posting date.
If funds have not been returned to your account within 7 business days, repeat the above steps.
Need More Help?