- 1 Cent
- 3 Cent
- 5 Cent
- 10 Cent
- 25 Cent
- Birds of Canada 25 Cents Coins
- Canada Day 25 Cent Coins
- Canadian Mythical Creatures 25 Cent Coins
- Canadian Province 25 Cent Coins
- CFL 25 Cent Coin and Stamp Series
- Ducks of Canada 25 Cents Coins
- Holiday 25 Cents Coins
- Millennium 25 Cent Coins
- NHL Hockey 25 Cent Coins
- Olympic Mascot 25 Cent Folders
- Olympic Vancouver 25 Cent Coins
- Predator vs. Prey 25 Cents Coins
- 50 Cent
- Butterfly Series 50 Cent Coins
- Canadian Conservation Gold 50 Cent Coins
- Canadian Sports Firsts 50 Cent Coins
- Discovering Nature 50 Cent Coins
- Folklore & Festival 50 Cent Coins
- Gold 50 Cent Coins
- Golden Flower Series 50 Cent Coins
- Lenticular Dinosaur 50 Cent Coins
- Olympic Mascot 50 Cent Coins
- NHL Hockey 50 Cent Coins
- Sport Series 50 Cent Coins
- Triangle 50 Cent Coins
- 1 Dollar
- 2 Dollar
- 3 Dollar
- 4 Dollar
- 5 Dollar
- 8 Dollar
- 10 Dollar
- Adventure Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Canadian Hockey 10 Dollar Coins
- Canoe Across Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Celebrating Canada's 150th Series 10 Dollar Coins
- Colourful Songbirds of Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Day of the Dinosaurs 10 Dollar Coins
- DC Comics™ Originals 10 Dollar Coins
- Ducks of Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- FIFA Women's World Cup 10 Dollar Coins
- Learning to Play 10 Dollar Coins
- Legendary Nature 10 Dollar Coins
- Looney Tunes™ $10 Silver Coins Series
- O Canada Series 10 Dollar Coins
- Passion to Play 10 Dollar Coins
- Reflections of Wildlife 10 Dollar Coins
- Star Trek™ 10 Dollar Coins
- 15 Dollar
- 20 Dollar
- $20 for $20
- Aircraft of the First World War Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Architectural Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Aviation Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Baby Animals Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Bald Eagle Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Big Fish 20 Dollar Coins
- Bison Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Butterflies of Canada 20 Dollar Coins
- Canadian Landscape 20 Dollar Coins
- Celebrate Baseball 20 Dollar Coins
- Crystal Series 20 Dollar Coins
- First World War Battlefront Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Forests of Canada 20 Dollar Coins
- Geometry in Art 20 Dollar Coins
- Great Lakes Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Group of Seven 20 Dollar Coins
- Iconic Superman Comic Book Covers 20 Dollar Coins
- Landscape Illusion 20 Dollar Coins
- Lighthouse 20 Dollar Coins
- Looney Tunes 20 Dollar Coins
- Lost Ships in Canadian Waters 20 Dollar Coins
- Majestic Animals Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Migratory Birds Convention 20 Dollar Coins
- National Parks Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Natural Wonders Series 20 Dollar Coins
- NHL Goalie Mask Series 20 Dollar Coins
- North American Sportfish 20 Dollar Coins
- Seven Sacred Teachings Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Star Trek™ 20 Dollar Coins
- Tall Ships Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Transportation Series 20 Dollar Coins
- White-tailed Deer Series 20 Dollar Coins
- 25 Dollar
- 30 Dollar
- 50 Dollar
- 75 Dollar
- 100 Dollar
- 125 Dollar
- 150 Dollar
- 200 Dollar
- 250 Dollar
- 300 Dollar
- 350 Dollar
2017 (1967-) Canadian 1967 Centennial Coins - Fine Silver 7-Coin Commemorative Set
Face Value: Set - Includes $20, $1, 50-Cent, 25-Cent, 10-Cent, 5-Cent, and 1-Cent coins.
Composition: 99.99% Silver
The year 1967 represented a momentous time in Canada's history, when the young nation enthusiastically celebrated the 100th anniversary of Confederation. As part of that year-long celebration, the Royal Canadian Mint issued a unique set of Canadian circulation coins that bore a reverse design by acclaimed artist Alex Colville. Strikingly simple but unquestionably elegant, these now-iconic coins featured animals symbolic of Canada's natural legacy, in an eloquent display of the artist's vision of the nation—a vision just as relevant today, as Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The beloved 1967 Canadian Centennial coins are truly unforgettable; they are coveted collectibles that are prized for their historical value and aesthetic beauty, but also cherished for igniting the passion of many life-long coin collectors.
A perfect gift for an Alex Colville fan! Don't be disappointed, order yours today!
A FIRST! Never before have these iconic designs been featured in 99.99% pure silver!
FULL GOLD PLATING APPLIED TO YOUR $20 AND 1-CENT COINS!
THE 1967 CENTENNIAL COIN DESIGNS! A contemporary re-issue of the 1967 Centennial coins, as they appeared in the 1967 Specimen Set, featuring each denomination in its original size!
INCLUDES A $20 COAT OF ARMS! Your coin set includes a $20 coin bearing the Coat of Arms.
EACH COIN STRUCK IN 99.99% PURE SILVER! Your coins are the highest quality of silver available from the Royal Canadian Mint, and a higher purity level than seen in the original 1967 coins.
METICULOUS ENGRAVING OF EACH SUBJECT HIGHLIGHTED! The proof quality of the coins is enhanced with modern polishing techniques that highlight the meticulous engraving of each subject.
OBVERSE FEATURES THE SECOND EFFIGY OF HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH II! For added historical authenticity, the obverse features the second effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, as it appeared on the 1967 circulation coins.
COMES IN GENUINE LEATHER, BOOK-STYLE PACKAGING! Provides an elegant way to proudly showcase these coins together.
INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
GST/HST EXEMPT! Your coin set is GST/HST exempt with a limited worldwide mintage.
All seven coins are crafted in 99.99% pure silver, with each one bearing a similar reverse design as the 1967 Centennial set of circulation coins designed by Canadian artist Alex Colville. Precision engraving recreates the iconic rock dove, rabbit, mackerel, bobcat, wolf and Canada goose featured on the 1-cent, 5-cent, 10-cent, 25-cent, 50-cent and 1-dollar coins, respectively. The set also includes a $20 coin, which shines brightly thanks to the full gold plating that beautifully showcases the engraved Coat of Arms—as does the gold-plated 1-cent coin. Each coin has been carefully polished to ensure a stunning proof finish that showcases the artistry and expert craftsmanship behind this timely tribute to some of Canada's most beloved coins. The obverse features the second effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin.
Your coin are encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded genuine leather, book-style packaging that provides an elegant way to proudly showcase these coins together.
Coins Unlimited offers secure shipping services worldwide via Canada Post. Upon payment confirmation, orders ship from our store location within 1-2 business days.
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
Offering secure, timely shipping services from Canada Post. For more information and availability regarding delivery services to your country:
Some products are not eligible for international shipment. Also, additional restrictions may apply.
Out of Stock
- 1 Cent