- 1 Cent
- 3 Cent
- 5 Cent
- 10 Cent
- 25 Cent
- Canada Day 25 Cent Coins
- Canadian Mythical Creatures 25 Cent Coins
- Canadian Province 25 Cent Coins
- CFL 25 Cent Coin and Stamp Series
- Coloured Bird 25 Cents Coins
- Holiday 25 Cents Coins
- Millennium 25 Cent Coins
- NHL Hockey 25 Cent Coins
- Olympic Mascot 25 Cent Folders
- Olympic Vancouver 25 Cent Coins
- Predator vs. Prey 25 Cents Coins
- 50 Cent
- Butterfly Series 50 Cent Coins
- Canadian Conservation Gold 50 Cent Coins
- Canadian Sports Firsts 50 Cent Coins
- Discovering Nature 50 Cent Coins
- Folklore & Festival 50 Cent Coins
- Gold 50 Cent Coins
- Golden Flower Series 50 Cent Coins
- Lenticular Dinosaur 50 Cent Coins
- Olympic Mascot 50 Cent Coins
- NHL Hockey 50 Cent Coins
- Sport Series 50 Cent Coins
- Triangle 50 Cent Coins
- 1 Dollar
- 2 Dollar
- 3 Dollar
- 4 Dollar
- 5 Dollar
- 8 Dollar
- 10 Dollar
- Adventure Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Canadian Hockey 10 Dollar Coins
- Canoe Across Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Celebrating Canada's 150th Series 10 Dollar Coins
- Colourful Songbirds of Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- Day of the Dinosaurs 10 Dollar Coins
- DC Comics™ Originals 10 Dollar Coins
- Ducks of Canada 10 Dollar Coins
- FIFA Women's World Cup 10 Dollar Coins
- Learning to Play 10 Dollar Coins
- Legendary Nature 10 Dollar Coins
- Looney Tunes™ $10 Silver Coins Series
- O Canada Series 10 Dollar Coins
- Passion to Play 10 Dollar Coins
- Reflections of Wildlife 10 Dollar Coins
- Star Trek™ 10 Dollar Coins
- 15 Dollar
- 20 Dollar
- $20 for $20
- Aircraft of the First World War Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Architectural Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Aviation Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Baby Animals Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Bald Eagle Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Big Fish 20 Dollar Coins
- Bison Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Butterflies of Canada 20 Dollar Coins
- Canadian Landscape 20 Dollar Coins
- Celebrate Baseball 20 Dollar Coins
- Crystal Series 20 Dollar Coins
- First World War Battlefront Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Forests of Canada 20 Dollar Coins
- Geometry in Art 20 Dollar Coins
- Great Lakes Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Group of Seven 20 Dollar Coins
- Iconic Superman Comic Book Covers 20 Dollar Coins
- Landscape Illusion 20 Dollar Coins
- Lighthouse 20 Dollar Coins
- Looney Tunes 20 Dollar Coins
- Lost Ships in Canadian Waters 20 Dollar Coins
- Majestic Animals Series 20 Dollar Coins
- National Parks Series 20 Dollar Coins
- National Wonders Series 20 Dollar Coins
- NHL Goalie Mask Series 20 Dollar Coins
- North American Sportfish 20 Dollar Coins
- Seven Sacred Teachings Series 20 Dollar Coins
- Star Trek™ 20 Dollar Coins
- Tall Ships Series 20 Dollar Coins
- The Migratory Birds Convention 20 Dollar Coins
- Transportation Series 20 Dollar Coins
- White-tailed Deer Series 20 Dollar Coins
- 25 Dollar
- 30 Dollar
- 50 Dollar
- 75 Dollar
- 100 Dollar
- 125 Dollar
- 150 Dollar
- 200 Dollar
- 250 Dollar
- 300 Dollar
- 350 Dollar
2018 Canadian $15 Lunar Lotus: Year of the Dog - Fine Silver Coin
Face Value: $15
Composition: 99.99% Silver
Weight (g): 26.7
Diameter (mm): 38
According to the Chinese zodiac, 2018 is the year of "Man's most loyal friend!". Those born under the sign of the Dog are loyal guardians and friends who are honest, kind and eternally compassionate. Oftentimes, they're bundles of energy; but they're also known for showering family and friends with kindness, support and love.
Celebrate this bighearted soul in your life—and all who are born under this sign—with a one-of-a-kind collectible that includes magnolia blossoms to highlight the Dog's noble traits!
POPULAR LUNAR SERIES! Your coin is part of our popular Lunar series featuring coins of the Chinese zodiac; 9th coin in this series of 12 coins.
MIRROR BACKGROUND! Your coin features a dog design over a mirror background! Move the encapsulated coin in your hand and watch how the mirror background and finishes on the dog catch and reflect the light! Stunning!
A PERFECT GIFT FOR SOMEONE BORN IN THE FOLLOWING YEARS: 1910, 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006…and now 2018!
LUCK AND FORTUNE FOR THE WHOLE YEAR! The mintage of 18,888 is in keeping with the number "8" as a symbol of good luck in Chinese culture!
INCLUDES DOG CHINESE CHARACTER! Your coin design features the engraved Chinese character for dog.
MAGNIFICENT PACKAGING! Each encapsulated coin is housed in a satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve—an auspicious colour for good fortune!
INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from 99.99% pure silver with a beautiful proof finish!
GST/HST EXEMPT! Your coin is GST/HST exempt.
The reverse commemorates 2018 as the Year of the Dog with a design that emphasizes the noble character of its animal representative. Viewed in side profile, the dog is the very image of a faithful protector and courageous companion as it looks beyond the coin's scalloped rim. Beneath its muzzle lies the engraved Chinese character for "dog," while the timeless beauty of magnolia blossoms adds an ornamental flourish to the left side of the coin. These ancient blooms are far more symbolic, however, for they represent nobility and purity, and are a fitting floral tribute to a sign associated with some of humanity's more virtuous qualities. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and housed in a silver satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve.
Coins Unlimited offers secure shipping services worldwide via Canada Post. Upon payment confirmation, orders ship from our store location within 1-2 business days.
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
Offering secure, timely shipping services from Canada Post. For more information and availability regarding delivery services to your country:
Some products are not eligible for international shipment. Also, additional restrictions may apply.